Propertunity is knocking
What's your propertunity? See what's possible.
Colorado Real Estate & Investment Co., now known as Ascentia, opened in 1974 with the purchase of a few small apartment buildings and grew to syndicate over 100 transactions, ranging from manufactured housing and multi-family residential to commercial office to self-storage properties. We currently own, operate and manage nearly 40 multi-family and commercial properties in seven states including Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico and North Carolina.
For our property management clients, we aim to maximize property operations to increase value and drive thriving, vibrant commercial and residential communities. Our state of the art financial and operating technology platform combined with our decades of property management experience makes us one of the elite organizations in our industry.
Through key benchmarking tools, comparative analysis and closely monitored operating costs, we add quantifiable value to client assets. Continuous enhancement is part of our strategic approach, including top notch customer service, proven occupancy growth and continued revenue expansion. Our blend of experience, ingenuity, integrity and technology allows us to create “propertunity” – optimizing community and property success. Ascentia communities and properties are financially thriving and livable – driven by the “propertunists”, our committed team of experts.
We are committed to our core values of integrity, honesty, fairness and a passion for value that guide our actions. We are committed to being progressive, decisive and authentic as we build great communities. We create, manage and return value everywhere we can. We are proud of what we have built over the past four decades and we would love you to join us as we continue to grow into the future.
Whatever your need, Ascentia has a solution.
We offer a range of services and products for diverse client needs and we are constantly looking for new ways to serve our clients. Whether you have a common or a special need, call us and let us provide a solution that works for you. Our fee structures are as flexible as we are:
Property Contract Management
- Base Contract Management – Fee based on an agreed percentage of revenue. Includes back office accounting and reporting. Best for well-established properties.
- Performance Contract Management – Let Ascentia invest in your property to grow its value while maintaining stable cash flow in the mean time. Best for new ventures, turn-around properties and for properties that need an occupancy boost.
- Custom Management Solutions – Whatever your situation, whatever your need, we’re flexible and can tailor a structure to fit almost anyone’s needs. Contact us for details.
- Hourly and package service agreements.
- Property troubleshooting, management consulting, operating performance optimization and short term reorganization/repositioning